Mac!

Mac!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Tulip always makes me smile!

Tulip is such a sweet dog. She's always happy and loves her job of guarding the premises. She is nothing like Mary and Smokey but a pyr none the less. She's timid of strange people and dogs. And also of strange places. We will work on this but she is who she is. I did not have her as a puppy like Mary and Smokey. We socialized them and walked them and took them to classes. Tulip came from a strange situation, a  shakey situation. Was shoved in my truck with her just born pups with no vet records, food or anything. She's come a long way and I believe she trusts me. We still work on trimming nails. She does come when called now if she can see a reason for it. Lol. Most things are on Tulip's time. So her training classes will be called Tulip's Training Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment