Mac!

Mac!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oh, no! A broken tooth!

Finally happened. A bad day at work. Dog jumped up, hit my mouth and broke my front tooth. It's a crown so it cracked all the way up. I won't gross you out with a pic. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I would cry. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it was not a dog in my class. It was a dog that used to be in my class but the owner decided positive training was not working for her dog (***sigh***) and she went to a trainer from the dark side. Paid $1500 to him. A YEAR AGO. Dog still has no manners. Sheesh.... So in my classes we do learn: sitting politely for petting, greeting other people with dogs, not jumping on people among other things. It's important. Very important. SO YOUR DOG DOES NOT KNOCK PEOPLE'S TEETH OUT! Dentist and his office were super!!!! (Yay-Dr Slonnaker!!)  He is trying a temporary fix but warned me it may not hold as it is cracked all the way up. So needless to say when I see that lady and her dog approaching me, I will run, not walk the other way.    

No comments:

Post a Comment