Mac!

Mac!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Day In The Life

Yesterday was a busy day for your dog trainer. First a private in home at 9am. Way early for me. I'm barely up at 9:30, let alone shower and across town by 9am. Whew. But a delightful, smart dog and awesome owners doing a great job so a good way to start the day. Then a Flash Class at the park at 12:30. What's a Flash Class you might ask? It's a one topic quick class when I have a block of time to fill. 75 Mins $15. I announce them on social media a couple days in advance. Then on to the Family Pet Center for 3 Puppy Classes which included 2 graduations. Last my Help for Reactive Dogs Class at 6pm at the park. At least there weren't too many reactive dogs and they weren't too reactive. Then I went home and collapsed. Literally. But I truly love what I do, I don't have too many days like that, and the weather was great so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment